Search a Doodle

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Illustration Friday: Unicorn "Protest"

Hey everyone!! Hope your week is starting out well. If not, it's almost over, no worries!! I am trying to stay consistent about my "Illustration Friday," posts and created a piece for this week's theme which was "Protest." The past few topics have been challenging for me since they're less fun and more serious but I still managed to come up with this:


A propaganda poster advertising "Unicorn Rights." Did you know some people do not even BELIEVE that unicorns EXIST?! What a slap in the face!! I am positive if all the unicorns banded together they could form an excellent protest. I wanted to create a powerful and marketable piece to aid in raising awareness of their existence. Fight the power!!

3 comments:

Cindy D. said...

Lovely design! I know just what you mean about the topics being serious! I prefer the cute and goofy myself, and you can often figure out how to include a less serious illustration with a few carefully chosen words that link back to the topic. Sometimes. ;)

AtelierBrigitte said...

When I saw this pamflet, I now know for sure: the DO exist :)
Fun take on the topic.

Laura said...

Thank you both for the kind words. But I could not agree more with you Cindy!! I guess that's all about the challenge though, taking us out of our comfort zones and really forcing us to think creatively!!

Total Pageviews

Followers