Search a Doodle

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Illustration Friday - BakerBot Version 2.0

Good morning everyone!! Just wanted to squeeze in my "Illustration Friday," post before the deadline hit!! This week I was pretty excited to create a piece since the topic was "Robots." I love drawing robots. I have drawn so many different kinds during the span of this blog. A concept I frequently play with is a BakerBot:


This latest model of the BakerBot has no time to for fun at the moment. He has to delivery a freshly baked blueberry muffin to a VERY hungry customer!! Maybe in the future we will have bakeries run all by "BakerBots." I can dream!!


To improve on my skills I challenged myself to work on a more dynamic pose for this character. I hope everyone has a super weekend!! 

1 comment:

Doodlestreet said...

baked goods and muffins! two of my favorite things :) very sweet...

Total Pageviews

Followers