Search a Doodle

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Illustration Friday: "Sweet" Ballerina

Hey everyone!! I nearly ran out of time to do an illustration Friday post but the challenge word was WAYY too tempting for me to pass up this week!! This week's theme was "Sweet." I love cupcakes, candy, sprinkles, sugar just EVERYTHING sweet. I wanted to combine all my favorite sweets into one piece so I created this illustration:


A SWEET little candy girl with peppermint stick arms and legs, a donut tutu, chocolate frosted hair, gumdrop torso complete with a cherry on top!! She's dancing a ballet routine on an equally sweet pink frosted cupcake. Mmmm!! I'm really happy with how it turned out, with what little time I had from start to finish. Hope everyone has a super weekend :)

3 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

Super-cute! I especially like the chocolate sauce on her head!!!

Male Salas said...

ooh!! she is so sweet!!! I love her!! ♥

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute!!

Total Pageviews

Followers