Search a Doodle

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day / Sunscreen Day!!

Today is "Memorial Day" in the states; a day to remember and honor all those individuals who were in the military and had passed away. People around where I live typically I have picnics with their families to celebrate. If you're having a picnic or doing a lot of outside activity do NOT forget to protect your skin because today is also "Sunscreen Day."


While Memorial Day falls on the final Monday of every May month, Sunscreen Day is always May 27th. It's all about raising awareness of the dangers of that happy little sun's rays. I wear sunscreen ALL THE TIME, it's my secret to staying super pale! Infact, when me and my friends went to the beach I was the only one that came back as pale as a ghost. Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

poppylocke said...

Love your advert - has a real retro feel! I also share your paleness - I'm Scottish, so I don't think the sun even registers on my skin :)

Total Pageviews

Followers