Search a Doodle

Friday, February 22, 2013

Artistic Fitness: Mr. Turtle!

Hey everyone!! Today is Friday in Pennsylvania and man I haven't done an "Artistic Fitness" post in what seems like ages!! "Artistic Fitness" is a little book I picked up ages ago filled with drawing exercises for the busy individual! I almost forgot I used Exercise #8 as my coverphoto on Facebook which left me at Exercise #9, the turtle.


Even though a little ice cream cone dropped from the sky and landed on his shell, Mr. Turtle here keeps his head held high and looks on the bright side!! A helpful reminder to stay positive and try not to sweat the little things in life. This exercise, with it's soft beachy pastels, is a BIG hint to what the next "Inspiration Post" will be. Can you guess this month's theme??


Also don't forget only 2 more days to enter our Giveaway for custom NerdyCupcakes print!! Check out this post for all the details: http://lauradoodleshere.blogspot.com/2013/02/200th-post-nerdycupcakes-print-giveaway.html

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

I love the colors on this one!!!!

Total Pageviews

Followers