Search a Doodle

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cassandra and Tracy DiMarco Cartoon Portrait!!

Hey everyone just wanted to update the blog with a digital portrait I did. This was for a special little lady named Cassandra!! Her mother, Jennifer, got in contact with me after an event we met all, (the Women Supporting Women event I posted about) to create a portrait for her daughter for a surprise birthday present!!


Cassandra is a huge Jerseylicious fan just like I am!! So why not commemorate her and her idol, Tracy DiMarco?? Regardless of what you might see on television Tracy is truly a doll!! She always makes times for her fans, Cassandra being one of her biggest!! Here is what I came up with for the portrait:


I think it came out so cute!! Cassandra was so polite and chatty at the event!! She is such an awesome little girl and Theresea is truly blessed to have her for a daughter :)


I am sure her new cartoon brought her a lot of joy!! I have a few more portraits to post this year!! And stay tuned for lots of Holiday posts as well. Hope everyone has a great week!

Total Pageviews

Followers