Search a Doodle

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Laura Cooks: Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes (w/ illustration)

Hey everyone just updated the blog with another recipe I tried. I have to admit though, I am NO amateur to this recipe. In fact, it is from one of my recipe books at home. I pulled it from the Betty Crocker Fix-with-a-Mix Desserts cookbook. And if I said it once, I said it a million times, everything I've ever made from Betty Crocker comes out good!


The recipe I chose to make since it IS fall is the Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes. Since I made them before I knew they were going to come out amazing. Long story short they came out . . . . amazing. 


They turned out SO amazing that I don't even have a photo of the finished product!! Everyone who came in contact with them sampled them and gave rave reviews. Which gave me an excuse to draw another cute little cupcake to illustrate the finished product instead:


Okay, I admit, they didn't have little glasses on them. But I am in love with making little nerdy cupcake drawings!! The only thing I modified on the recipe was I didn't add the nuts. And I sprinkled cinnamon on top of the cream cheese frosting. If you want to try the recipe for yourself and don't own the cookbook (which I highly recommend that you SHOULD) you can check it out online on the Betty Crocker website by click here: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/spiced-pumpkin-cupcakes/f8438950-6a47-4516-93f7-17c42a9fcf21

Hope everyone in the states is enjoying the start of Autumn so far!! It's my favorite season :) have a great day!!

2 comments:

howtoscreenplay said...

Such a cute cupcake! And a ginger, too! lol

Laura said...

HAHAHA YES did not notice he was a ginger :P

Total Pageviews

Followers