Search a Doodle

Monday, October 8, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Thank You!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Just wanted to share another food-related print project I did. Back when I was working at a newspaper creating ads one of the advertisers needed an a late ad in as soon as possible!! She promised to bake us cookies if we could put the ad in.

(dramatic re-enactment of the heavenly cookies - photo via penniesonaplatter.com

Most people make that promise but then not follow through on it (pro-tip office workers LOVEEE junkfood). But she actually did. And she baked the softest, yummiest, chocolate chips cookies I have ever tasted in my LIFE! Mine never turn out gooey and puffy they always turn out thin and flat!!


The cookies deserved a special thanks so I created a thank you card featuring a cute little cookie just for her!! The back was personalized with a message of appreciation for the treat. I am definitely considering using them as my standard "Thank You," card I enclose with any printed works for the post. Now go bake me some cookies!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers