Search a Doodle

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anne & Steve - Illustrated Portrait

Hey everyone just wanted to update the blog over the weekend with another illustrated portrait I created for a happy couple. A woman by the name of Anne had contacted me when seeing one of my portraits looking for something to commemorate her engagement. She sent me a lot of great photos including some really detailed shots of her engagement ring. My favorite photo of the couple was this one:


And this is the artwork I created for her:



 It really came out great. I got a lot of the details like her ring. They definitly look like one happy couple!! She was super happy with it and I was excited to hear she also will be using them in her "Thank You" cards for her wedding.




I love creating special artwork for couples if you are interested in a portrait of your own, be sure to check out the contact page on my website: http://www.violet-ink.com/ And hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

howtoscreenplay said...

Awww! They're cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

We LOVE this pic! We are def planning to use it for our thank you cards! We have also framed them to put up at our wedding this weekend! Thanks again Laura!!!

HeartnurseVa said...

You captured the essence, of a darling couple, so obviously in love and well suited for each other. Best wishes for the upcoming nuptials! Love, Linda

Laura said...

Your welcome!!! So glad you like it!!!

Total Pageviews

Followers