Search a Doodle

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Laura Loves Dresses!

Hey everyone!! Incase you didn't know I recently made my freelance gig into a career by getting a job at a newspaper!



I work as a graphic designer and create print ads, web ads, as well as special sections and outsourced publications. I get to design everyday!

But one of my favorite parts about my new job is I also get to dress up everyday! And I love dresses.



So I couldn't resist making a cute doodle of myself in one of my favorite jumpers and my Hello Kitty Shoes and of course, a bow!!



I'm really starting to explore my style of illustration more. This is the first self portrait I did of myself since 2009 and if I compare them side by side there is a BIG difference.

I really hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers