Search a Doodle

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Carla Illustrated Portrait

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update the blog with my most recent illustrated portrait! One of my clients wanted me to create a keepsake for their friend Carla. I was provided with lots of photos and actually combined a lot of different elements from each photo for one fantastic illustration!




I love the peachy pink dress and beautiful jewelry. She is elegant and a lover of wine so we added a wine glass as well! Here are just some close ups of the fine details I created!



The background turned out just as elegant. Another satisfied customer for sure! Remember if you ever want your photos re-created into a cartoon done by me, Laura, just hit up the "Contact" section of my website, violet-ink.com!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers