Search a Doodle

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chris Brown Lego Doodle

In the true spirit of the original direction of this blog I have spent the past couple weekends off from my full time job just getting the weird ideas that float around in my head all day drawn out and in color.


Have you ever heard that song, "Look at Me Now," from Chris Brown? It used to play on the radio a lot here and I've heard just the beginning about ten thousand times. The first couple seconds of the song open when Chris Brown asks me why I am "hatin" from outside "da club" when I can't even get in.



Then proceeds to laugh and say, LEGO. But every time I hear it what I see in my head is Chris Brown as a LEGO brick which inspired this particular "doodle."

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

Lol. Cute! I loved legos!

Total Pageviews

Followers