Search a Doodle

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Website Makeover is FINALLY completed!

Hey everyone! Just updated the blog with a small tid-bit of news. Violet Ink Design is finally finished being remodeled! All the pages are fully functional and portfolio pieces are completely updated.

I am by no means a web designer so the work seemed to take me FOREVERRR. The front page is up to date just in time for Valentine's day!



My biggest project was completely re-doing the portfolio section. Violet Ink Design has really grown from back in 2009. It used to have only ONE section for freelance work. That section filled up quick; something had to be done. Now you can choose from 3 different categories of work I have compiled including my famous portraits!



Not only that but my personal photo needed a BIT of an update:



I have nothing but high hopes for my business to continue growing. Stay tuned for more artwork and updates!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers