Search a Doodle

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snooki Cupcake Illustration!

One of my friends asked for lots of Snooki stuff for Christmas this year. She was also the same client looking for some Jersey Shore Christmas Gift Tags. So I thought as a surprise I would draw a cute little cartoon Snooki.

If you don't know anything about Snooki (which I cannot imagine anyone who DOESN'T) she's the pint sized, poof rockin', cleavage poppin', pickle loving female cast member of the Jersey Shore.


Photo from BeautyBlitz

Snooki has a lot of different product lines including sunglasses, headphones, perfume, books and much more! A lot of those things are unfortunately VERY expensive. So I did what I do best, create an adorable cartoon!!

Here is the Snooki cupcake I created:




The blue dress was inspired by a dress Snooki wore I found on the Cosmo website:


Photo from Cosmo

Ashley's favorite color is blue so it fit perfectly. Although I doubt we will see Snooki in a dress as poofy as her hair I decided to transform it a bit to fit in with the cupcake theme!


Here are so close ups of the piece:


Butt-crack cleavage!




Complete with cartoon pickle!

I hope everyone has a good day today!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers