Search a Doodle

Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 Business Card!

Hey everyone! As a part of the new year and the NEW website changes I also decided to change my business card!

My old business card I had since 2009. It was pretty bland. One-sided. It needed some desperate changes. So as soon as I used up all of my old ones I ordered some new ones! If you haven't gotten one from me as of yet here's what they look like:



The front features an illustration of me! The creator of Violet Ink Design with our new tagline, "Illustrating the Imagined!" It still maintains the violet and white theme of my website and logo while demonstrating my skills in illustration.



The back has all the basic info you need to contact me. Making it double-sided really gave me some room to make my logo much larger than on my previous card.

Business cards are a really important part of your identity as a designer or even as any business. Try to think outside of the box! If you're absolutely stuck with not an idea in the world, there is a lot of inspiration for business cards online.

2012 is already proving to be SUPER busy!! Client requests are currently pouring in, so I guess it's back to work for me! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers