Search a Doodle

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cute Brownie Packaging!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to show off some packaging designs I made for a Thank You gift! I got a Brownie Maker as one of my Christmas gifts so I decided to put it to good use yesterday by making some brownies.



I had some regular party bags and decided to add some flair with my artistic skills!



Cute right?? Here are some detailed shots of the gift:


Front of the tag :D



Back of the tag



I hope that Linda likes her gift! The brownie maker works really well! It takes a little longer than my Babycakes Cupcake Maker but cranks out really amazing results. Plus you now have crust on every brownie, which to me, is one of the best parts, MMMMM!!

If you like the gift bag and interested in your own CUSTOM party bags to fill with your very own baked goodies be sure to get in contact with me by filling out a Contact form at http://www.violet-ink.com/contact

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers