Search a Doodle

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jersey Ever After - Portrait - Tracy and Corey!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry the posts have been few and far in between. Things have been really busy for me at the design firm I work for!! I have been doing a lot of graphic design projects there!!

I have also been sketching like crazy but I did a really recent illustrated portrait for one of my favorite people; Tracy DiMarco!! Her and her boyfriend approached me looking for a cartoon to represent their new brand, Jersey Ever After!! They have a new fanpage filled with gossip, info and advice from the happy couple themselves!! You can check it out by clicking http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jersey-Ever-After/164045190343560

I worked mostly from this photograph:



I thought it was really cute and this is what I came up with:


It came out really cute!! Complete with their make-believe leopard castle!! Tracy loved it and even Briella did as well!! Here are some close ups so you can see the fine details on their facial features and the cute logo with the leopard castle:





Now is the perfect time to place an order for the Holiday season!! I just got two orders in for illustrated portraits the other day!! They make a perfect gift as a framed print! Violet Ink creates cute and one of a kind illustrations of anyone in your family!! Just head over to the contact section of our website violet-ink.com!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers