Search a Doodle

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Portrait for Jacquelina!

About a month ago I got a chance to create another portrait of Jacquelina from Jerseylicious. She requested I do a different portrait of her and her husband!! Different from her wedding picture, she just wanted a simple portrait of them together.

Here is the photo she gave me to work with:



The biggest challenge of this portrait was making sure that tattoo on his arm was a PERFECT match to the photo. I drew inspiration for the background from the colors in the tattoo as well. Talk about fine detail!!

Here is how the finished product turned out:



She was really happy with it, and so was I!! She is such a fun person to work with and I hope to do more business with her again sometime!!

Don't forget to look out for Jacquelina in the new season of Jerseylicious Sundays starting on May 15th!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers