Search a Doodle

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Alichia-Rae Portrait

Hey everyone I am still pretty super sick :( it is not fun at all. I thought I kicked it out of my system but unforunately that was not the case. I figured now would be a good time to post some more work I have done up to this point.

I got to work on a digital portait for a client named Alichia-Rae. Here is the photo she gave me to work from:



And here is how I rendered it:



I think it turned out great, and she was very pleased with it too! It was nice working with the green, not a color I work with too often :)

She found Violet Ink Design on Facebook. You can click the "like" button in the facebook frame on the right hand side of my page to fan me and keep up with all my projects! Or just visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Violet-Ink-Design/115320861822900

More client work to follow. I hope I get better soon though. I have a lottt of projects to work through. Have a good evening everyone!

2 comments:

KaraKreative said...

Awesome and so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the colors :)

Total Pageviews

Followers