Search a Doodle

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to Sketch a Crowd

Hey everyone I just wanted to share a tutorial that helped me draw the Alice Glass Illustration. When you are drawing something, it is always good to use other things as a point of reference to make sure what you are creating is still relatively accurate. I recommend taking your own photos so you can get EXACTLY what you had in mind.

Sometimes though it's pretty impossible to take a photo. I mean, where was I going to gather an entire crowd to photograph and illustrate?

That's why I was happy to find this tutorial:


How to Sketch a Crowd -- powered by eHow.com

Getting myself re-acquainted with the proper perspective to use really dug me out of a ditch. I highly recommend you watch this video if you are dabble in drawing :) maybe you'll learn something new!

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

This is so cool! At first I was confused but after seeing the final product, it looks sooo cool!!

Laura said...

I know right haha it turns out so simple :0

Total Pageviews

Followers