Search a Doodle

Monday, August 2, 2010

Staycation

I apologize for my lack of posting. But I took a small staycation. My eyes were getting bothered by the computer. Between the computer and the phone just UGH had to get awayyy for awhile. So I decided to spend some time with my awesome friends instead.

I saw sparkly vest, booty shorts, ate at interesting places, swapped stories, and watched some amazing flicks. I got some bits of inspiration here and there. So I'll get back into the swing of illustrating and creating art until I pass out :) soon enough.

I will start with the first illustration I did, which is of me and my friend Kara walking to McDonalds.



These obnoxious teenagers were following us for a while and clapping, etc and it was obviously directed to us, because we are sexy beasts.

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

OMG!!! That is so awesome!!! But I don't think you're that much shorter than me? lol But you did correctly show how hot the day was! It's an awesome illustration! I <3 it!

Total Pageviews

Followers