Search a Doodle

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy One Year to ME



Hey everyone June is over, and it's onward to July! July 3rd is the Anniversary of me just starting this blog. I was fresh out of school, and to be honest, I've come a long way since then!! I have a job in my field, I made some great friends, and great contacts with fellow artists and celebrities. Wow! My Twitter account has over 100 followers now as well. All those links are in the SIDEBAR to the right!

I'd like to thank everyone for their support via my Facebook page, commenters on this blog, my Twitter followers, and of course clients I wouldn't trade in for the world; thanks guys!

Just a few quick things to mention in this post. The 2011 Diary Project is wrapping up July 7th. So if you have not already please, PLEASE, reserve a date!



You get to create a page in a published book for FREE! Free exposure, how can you go wrong?? I actually got the opportunity to make ANOTHER page and I'm working on it RIGHT NOW!



Second of all I showed Tracy the pin designs I made and she loved them. I am going to aim to make 50 more. So far I have 4 left and posted them in my etsy shop. Follow this link to get your own!



Thirdly, I got my Art Trade piece in the mail from Nicky on TourCrush, and I loveeeee it. I was so happy to finally find it in the mail. Imma get a frame for it at work probably tomorrow at Michaels!



And finally I am sending out the pins I gave away as my first contest, on Monday as well as a piece a created as another Art Trade for someone else on TourCrush. Very exciting!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and a great Holiday!

1 comment:

KaraKreative said...

Awww! It's so cute! I love ur pictures!

Total Pageviews

Followers