Search a Doodle

Monday, July 5, 2010

2011 Diary Project Wrap Up

Well I hope everyone had a fun and safe independence day. I spent the day with my family. We shot fireworks off in the backyard for about 2 hours. Some of them were really cool, others were duds. It was nice to be with majority of my family having fun.

Unfortunately to hear this morning, a fireworks show near me, kind of exploded. You can watch the video on Youtube for the Palmyra Fireworks show. Apparently people were injured with shrapnel, concussion like injuries, and burned. Very sad to hear.



In other news though, I did not get to send out the giveaway prizes (pins) from last week today because the post office is closed for Holiday. So I will send those out tomorrow morning.

And finally the 2011 Diary project is coming to a close. I encouraged a lot of my friends to particapate and two of them did complete pages. Here is what they came up with:



Kara got to do a calendar page for the month of March. Very nice! You can check out more of her work at KaraKreative.com



And my friend Tamara did a page for Thursday, August 18th. So cute!! Love this! To see more of her art please visit insanitys-child.deviantart.com

And finally here is the finished page I made for April the 9th:



It was really fun getting to work on this project. Cannot wait until next years journal! Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Anaia Lionel said...

Aww YAY! The paged all look awesome. Especially the first one and yours!

I can't wait until next year either =D

Maria Palito said...

Hi Laura !! lovely page for the project !!! I made mine too :) sorry I hadn't visited you lately but I am here !! Have a nice day !

Laura said...

Thanks all of ours are pretty spankin awesome tamara.

It is okay :D no problem I see you are super busy maria!! I am keeping track of you :D

KaraKreative said...

OMG! I just found this! You are awesome for posting my stuff...(especially since I don't or when I do it comes out like an afterthought)! lol Love you!

We NEED to hang out! And I need my hat back from KT lol!

Total Pageviews

Followers