Search a Doodle

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Attention All Illustrators!


Hey everyone just wanted to post about a project I was made aware of through my good friend and fellow blogger, Maria Palito's site.



It's a journal that will be published and artists, crafters, illustrators alike are all invited to design their own (shared) page in the book. It is the fourth annual diary project! The 2010 diary with have a total of 208 pages with room for over 397 designs!! Best of all? It's completely free to participate!!

I reserved November 18 because it is my birthday and am pretty sure I am done with design!!


For more information (and to reserve a spot) click the button below:

Diary

Hurry and reserve a spot today!!

1 comment:

Maria Palito said...

Wow Yours is supper !!! Congratulations !!! I made mine too :)
I am sorry I haven't visit you for a while... but I had been so busy with my stuff... Today I wanted to pass by and say hello

have a nice day
maria palito

Total Pageviews

Followers