Search a Doodle

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Art Trade and Team Tracy Tee

I'm working TWO really great projects lately. One of them is a Jerseylicious T-shirt design I decided to take on.



I came up with a "Team Tracy" for now to represent Tracy DiMarco from Jerseylicioius design. I sent it to her and she loved it!



So I went to the store and bought three different colored girl's t-shirts in my size, bright pink, white and black. I am printing the vector version of the design on some of the iron on sheet leftovers I have. I've honestly never used these, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully it turns out sweet!!

The other project I cannot talk about on here because it's a secret surprise for someone else! That's right, I'm participating in an art trade and I've been told my piece I was swapping for is on it's way in the mail.

Eep! That means I really need to motor on the piece I made for my friend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers