Search a Doodle

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

JERSEYLICIOUS!!

I love the TV Show Jerseylicious. My dad got me into it. It's loud, has bright pink, animal print, make-up, hair, drama, everything I love...well minus the drama I suppose.



My favorite cast member is Tracy DiMarco. She has an awesome sense of style, and strong personality. Also, she and her, both understand the art of huge hair. She has a lot of haters for some reason. Obviously these people are jealous.

Being that I find her awesome, and that she is my hair hero, I decided to make a quick, cute charicature of her on Adobe Illustrator.



I sent it to her and she was so excited to receive it!! She liked it so much she uploaded it as her default picture on Facebook and credited me as the caption!! WOW!

Not only that but I asked her if she wanted me to send her a print. She told me yes! And that she could sign it for me. She was so happy with it she asked me to create another one for her with her NEW hair. Here is the new version:



Tracy is one of the nicest people I have ever had the luck to get in contact with. If you have never heard of Jerseylicious, I urge you to check it out. It's on the Style network!!


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers