Search a Doodle

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Monsters and Zombie Beginnings


I don't think I'm putting anymore up in my etsy shop this week just because you have to pay extra money to list things and I don't want to get too out of hand and not be able to keep track of everything.

But here is a piece that I worked on mostly last month:

I also have a little boy monster and I'm not sure what I want to do with them yet. Maybe journal covers? Who knows!


Also working on my Zombie apocalypse self portrait for the remainder of the week:
Mmmm no arm! Probably going to change my cat's face as well heh.


Also the computer I am writing this on sucks some major pickles. So the images are really distorted...
BUT I am getting Easter Candy tomorrow so Hooray for me :3

1 comment:

Misa said...

The monster are so cute.

Total Pageviews

Followers