Search a Doodle

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25 - NOT the Most Depressing Day of the Year

Just decided to post another blog. Today was pretty exciting! I got a book in the mail! I book I've been trying REALLY hard to track down. A book I ordered off TWO other sites only not receive and requested refunds for. But no! Thanks to ArtPrimo, a wonderful Art site, I am now the proud own of Logology!

I first encountered this book about a year ago during school. It's an amazing resource for anyone interested in designing logos. I picked it up off a school bookshelf to aid me in the process of designing my own freelance company's logo.

The inside is just FILLED with logos! And you know what? So is the outside! And it's orange! Orange leather embossed all over. Even the BARCODE is embossed into the leather in the back!

Not only that, my order came with some free swag. Some stickers, and spray can heads. Very awesome!

But besides that nonexistent readers, I have also fallen ill, not fun!

Luckily at my retail job I just spent majority of my day painting little clay pot people. :]

I also might have another promising job prospect in the works. Literally.

As for my own freelance projects I was going to work on a set of fairytale cards, or fairytale postcards with lessons on them, prints?? I'm not sure yet. I started with a Snow White though and I decided just to do illustrations accompanied just by the title. The Fairytales that I would be doing would be those that I read in my Grimm's Fairytales book I got for Christmas.

Sooo gotta get my butt in gear.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers