Search a Doodle

Friday, October 9, 2009

First Look at Christmas Cards

Like I previous mentioned in my other entry, I am going to be selling at the Arts Festival again this year. I have decided two make 2 Christmas sets. Each set will contain a set of three uniquely designed christmas cards, and a set of Christmas stickers. My two sets are going to be Christmas Fairies and Christmas Goodies.

I have three designs for the Christmas Fairy cards so far.
Here are a first look at two:





Also ordered 250 business cards online and waiting for them to ship :3 I have my own little website @ http://www.violet-ink.com, Violet Ink Design, being my freelance identity. Incase you didn't know, which it would be hard not to notice, I am a freelance Graphic Design desperately searching for a job.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers